ACTIVATE! Network Strategic Pillars !
- Building Social Solidarity ● Deepening Impact ● Expanding Reach ● Activating Change
- Building Social Solidarity– A central theme of the programme going forward is to promote a culture of community activism: to build social solidarity to address community wants and needs and to harvest existing and potential assets.
- Deepening Impact – Many of the issues that communities and youth face are deeply embedded and need to be addressed at a societal or structural level.
- Expanding Reach – From its inception, ACTIVATE! Promoted the idea of an ACTIVATE! A network that would be able to advocate for youth, share and exchange knowledge and skills and expand access to resources, and opportunities. While the ACD programme inculcated a strong network identity, ACTIVATE! Was challenged to continue to maintain the momentum that was generated within the ACD programme and support a network of over 4325 Activators spread across the country.
- Activating Change – Promoting citizen assemblies as a way to formulate meaningful policy and an opportunity to share the many inspirational and impactful stores of the A! Network (Activate Network)