You are invited to the PYA ICT IMBIZO brought to you by PYA Components in collaboration with PBICT on the 17th June at Vaal University of Technology, Main Campus.
The Imbizo aim to connect students, techpreneurs with opportunities, resources, information, training and development, finance and Markets from the ICT sector of South Africa.
Through this program about 20 organizations will be represented both from government and private sectors – that deal with Enterprise Supply Development, funding, mentorship, training and development, procurement and many more.
– 50 Speakers from different industries, 500 delegates and more that 2500 exhibition visitors
– 5 different panel discussions on key pertinent topics
– Digital Start-up Lounge – One on one consultation with funding institutions
– Legal Lounge – One of on consultation with legal experts from on Patent
– 50 institutions and funding ready businesses exhibiting
– 20 selected businesses will pitch in front of investors, procurement managers, supply chain managers and corporate buyers from different corporate SA. (Apply here to pitch your Tech business or Idea – https://goo.gl/forms/a2ZEMWD80LjLAtKz1https://goo.gl/forms/QUVHs50jOdtXhWXy1 )
Some of the topics to be covered include
– Students Joining the 4th Industrial Revolution
– Innovative investment through Enterprise Supplier Development & Socio Economic Development Programmes
– How do we make Universities Student Innovative Friendly
– Corporate SA Investing in Student Businesses – Case Studies
– Pros and Cons of ACCESSING funding from Funding institutions
– Breaking the Wheel – Alternative methods of funding and access to markets
– Influencing Institutions to funds Student Innovations.
– PowerTalk of successful Techpreneurs business owners on their journey
– Launch of different initiatives within PBICT for students.
Some of the speakers include Mayor Herman Mashaba, Director General of the Department of Trade and industry Mr Sipho Zikode, Township Entrepreneurs like Max Lichaba and Sanele Zulu.
There are exhibiting opportunities email email@example.com or call/whatssapp 00630578142 for more information.