ACTIVATE! Change drivers is currently expanding its programmes and there is a significantly high number of young people interested in climate change and youth action understanding the vision for a low carbon & climate resilient communities.
This webinar is an information sharing webinar where we would like to engage with trailblazers and thought leaders around addressing climate change through youth Action.
The objective of the webinar is the following:
- Educate young people on climate change and the impact on various aspects e.g., health, poverty, & equality,environment and agriculture & food security.
- Engage with youth on their role in addressing climate change in South Africa.
- To profile and showcase climate change action and to recognize those leading /driving South Africa’s climate change response.
With intended outcomes
- Crafting a sectoral agenda in addressing climate change in South Africa.
- Establish a campaign in working toward the realization of the sectoral Agenda
- Capacitated youth in responding to climate change.
Date: 03rd July 2021 (Please note poster says 2nd however correct date is the 3rd July)
To join this webinar please click on the link below.
Topic: Climate Change & Youth Action
Time: Jul 3, 2021 11:00 AM Johannesburg
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 967 9085 8761
Nkokheli K. Mankayi